Mangalore - Coorg - Ooty - Mysore Tour Package (06N/07D)
Package Name: Mangalore - Coorg - Ooty - Mysore Tour Package
Duration: 06 Nights and 07 Days
Places covered: Mangalore, Coorg, Ooty, Coonoor and Mysore
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Mangalore
Our representative will welcome you at Mangalore
Airport or Railway station. Mangalore is a port city and scenic place dotted with coconut palms, hills and streams, and is known for its temples and beaches. On arrival at Mangalore, you will be transferred to the hotel, check in to the hotel. After fresh-up proceed to visit St. Aloysius Chapel
- built in the year 1899-1900 by Father Joseph Willy known for wonderful series of paintings of the artist Antony Moshaini of Italy. Then visit Bejai Museum
the only museum and well known as a treasury of many ancient artifacts, then visit Sulthan Battery
, a watchtower built in 1784 by Tipu Sultan to watch the entry of warships into the Gurpur River. Then visit Tannirbavi Beach
- one of the best beaches of Mangalore. The soft sands of the beach and breezy winds of Arabian Sea offer memorable experience. Visit to Kudroli Sri Gokarnanatha Kshetra
- one of the beautiful temples of Mangalore and Beautiful view of temple filled with lights and decorative everywhere around the temple is bliss to watch! Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Mangalore - Coorg
Morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and then drive to Coorg
- the Scotland of India
nestled in the Western Ghats of Karnataka. On arrival at Coorg, check in to the hotel and then proceed for the sight-seeing at Talacauveri
- located in the picturesque location of Brahmagiri hills. Talacauvery is the origin of River Kaveri, a beautiful Talacauvery Temple built around it, and then visit to Bhagamandala
. Bhagamandala is famous for the confluence of the three sacred rivers Kaveri, Sujyothi
. Visit to the temple dedicated to Bhagandeshwara (Lord Shiva). After visiting Talacauveri and Bhagamandala, return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Coorg Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing of Coorg. Visit Dubare Elephant Camp
- a forest camp on the banks of the River Kaveri where bathing and feeding the elephants are done by trained Naturalists. You can also enjoy river rafting, trekking and fishing at Dubare. Then proceed to Bylukuppe Tibettian Settlement
(Golden Temple), largest Tibetan settlement holds a several monasteries of all major Vajrayana (Indo-Tibetan Buddhist) lineages. Then drive to Kaveri Nisargadhama
, a wonderful picnic spot situated on the banks of River Kaveri at Kushalanagar. Return to Madikeri and visit to Abbey Falls
, one of the picturesque waterfalls of Karnataka situated amidst beautiful coffee estate with a hanging bridge for its beautiful view. Then visit to holy Omkareshwara Temple
- a temple having both Islamic and Gothic style of architecture. Evening, visit to Raja Seat
- a seasonal garden of flowers and artificial fountains. You can view spectacular Sunset here with amazing valley view. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 : Coorg - Ooty
In the Morning, after Breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Ooty
, - the Queen of Hill stations
nestled in the Nilgiri range and popularly known as Ooty, A Britisher Mr. John Sullivan discovered Ooty in 1821; the sheer grandeur of this romantic city is enough to drain anyone out. Enroute, visit Bandipur National Park
, Pyakara Waterfalls
, 6th & 9th Mile
Shooting spots. On arrival at Ooty, check in to the hotel and relax for some time. Evening free for shopping and other activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05 : Ooty - Coonoor - Ooty
Morning, after breakfast, full day free for sightseeing at Ooty
. First of all visit to Coonoor (by toy train - optional)
known for its tea estates in the surrounding Nilgiri hills. On arrival at Coonoor, visit Sims's Park
a sprawling public garden with plants like rhododendrons, roses and eucalyptus trees. Then visit the Tea Gardens
at Coonoor. Then drive back to Ooty and on arrival Visit Doddabetta
, a highest point in Ooty, then visit Botanical Gardens
, Rose Garden
, Ooty Lake
. Evening return to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 : Ooty - Mysore
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Mysore
. On arrival at Mysore, Chamundi hills
to get the divine blessings at Chamundeshwari Temple. Then check in to the hotel and then visit St. Philomenas Church
, Mysore Zoo
, where you can view some of the rare species of wildlife. Then visit World famous Mysore Palace
one of the prime attractions of Mysore city & evening visit Brindavan Gardens
(KRS) expanded over 150 acres. The musical fountain and light show adds attraction to the garden. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07 : Mysore - Bangalore
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Bangalore. Enroute, visit to Srirangapatana, which was the capital of the warrior king Hyder Ali and his son Tipu Sultan, having magnificent monuments. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be transferred to Bangalore and drop at a designated point in Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Mangalore - Coorg - Ooty - Mysore Tour Package.