Coorg - Wayanad - Mysore Tour Package from Mangalore (05N/06D)
Package Name: Coorg - Wayanad - Mysore Tour Package from Mangalore
Duration: 05 Nights and 06 Days
Places covered: Coorg, Wayanad and Mysore
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Mangalore - Coorg
Our representative will welcome you at Mangalore Airport or Railway Station and drive to Coorg
- the Scotland of India
nestled in the Western Ghats of Karnataka. On arrival at Coorg, check in to the hotel and then proceed for the sight-seeing at Talacauveri
- located in the picturesque location of Brahmagiri hills. Talacauvery is the origin of River Kaveri, a beautiful Talacauvery Temple built around it, and then visit to Bhagamandala
. Bhagamandala is famous for the confluence of the three sacred rivers Kaveri, Sujyothi
. Visit to the temple dedicated to Bhagandeshwara (Lord Shiva). After visiting Talacauveri and Bhagamandala, return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Coorg Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing of Coorg. Visit Dubare Elephant Camp
- a forest camp on the banks of the River Kaveri where bathing and feeding the elephants are done by trained Naturalists. You can also enjoy river rafting, trekking and fishing at Dubare. Then proceed to Bylukuppe Tibettian Settlement
(Golden Temple), largest Tibetan settlement holds a several monasteries of all major Vajrayana (Indo-Tibetan Buddhist) lineages. Then drive to Kaveri Nisargadhama
, a wonderful picnic spot situated on the banks of River Kaveri at Kushalanagar. Return to Madikeri and visit to Abbey Falls
, one of the picturesque waterfalls of Karnataka situated amidst beautiful coffee estate with a hanging bridge for its beautiful view. Then visit to holy Omkareshwara Temple
- a temple having both Islamic and Gothic style of architecture. Evening, visit to Raja Seat
- a seasonal garden of flowers and artificial fountains. You can view spectacular Sunset here with amazing valley view. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Coorg - Wayanad
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and the drive to Wayanad
- the green paradise is picturesque mountainous plateau in the Western Ghats. On arrival at Wayanad, proceed to visit Karlad Lake
, where you can enjoy the adventure activities like Pedal Boat, Zip Line, Paint Ball, etc., Then visit to Banasura Sagar Dam
, an important tourist destination the largest earthen dam in India and the second largest in Asia and an ideal starting point for hikes into the surrounding scenic mountains. Boating facility at Banasura Sagar dam will help you travel between small islands in speed boat. The you can visit to the Small Meenmutti Waterfalls
. Proceed to hotel, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 : Wayanad Sightseeing
After breakfast at 8 AM, full day sightseeing at Wayanad. Visit to Neelimala View Point
, where you can have dazzling view of the Meenmutty falls and valleys surrounding it (Off road Jeep hire on direct payment basis)
. Then proceed to visit Soochipara Waterfalls
, a thundering three-tiered waterfall. These falls capture nature at her best. This place is also famous for rock climbing. Pookot Lake
(Pookode Lake) - this perennial fresh water lake, nestled among wooded hills, is the only one of its kind in Kerala. Boating facilities and a fresh water aquarium are among the tourist. Then visit to Chain Tree
, a chain still hangs from a Banyan tree to mark the spot where a British Colonialist murdered an Adivasi tribesman. Then visit Lakkidi View Point
- the gateway to Wayanad, is situated 700m above the sea level, lofty peaks, gurgling streams and luxuriant forests. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Wayanad - Mysore
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Mysore
. On arrival at Mysore, Chamundi hills
to get the divine blessings at Chamundeshwari Temple. Then check in to the hotel and then visit St. Philomenas Church
, Mysore Zoo
, where you can view some of the rare species of wildlife. Then visit World famous Mysore Palace
one of the prime attractions of Mysore city & evening visit Brindavan Gardens
(KRS) expanded over 150 acres. The musical fountain and light show adds attraction to the garden. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 : Mysore - Srirangapatna - Bangalore
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Bangalore. Enroute, visit to Srirangapatana, which was the capital of the warrior king Hyder Ali and his son Tipu Sultan, having magnificent monuments. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be transferred to Bangalore and drop at a designated point in Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Coorg - Wayanad - Mysore Tour Package from Mangalore.