Coorg Hill Station Tour Package from Mangalore (03N/04D)
Package Name: Coorg Hill Station Tour Package from Mangalore
Duration: 03 Nights and 04 Days
Places covered: Bylukuppe Tibettian Settlement, Talacauveri, Bhagamandala, Omkareshwara Temple, Raja Seat, Dubare Elephant Camp, Kaveri Nisargadhama, Iruppu Waterfalls and Nagarhole National Park
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Mangalore - Coorg
Our representative will welcome you at Mangalore Airport or Railway Station and drive to Coorg
- the Scotland of India
nestled in the Western Ghats of Karnataka. On arrival at Coorg, check in to the hotel and then proceed for the sight-seeing at Talacauveri
- located in the picturesque location of Brahmagiri hills. Talacauvery is the origin of River Kaveri, a beautiful Talacauvery Temple built around it, and then visit to Bhagamandala
. Bhagamandala is famous for the confluence of the three sacred rivers Kaveri, Sujyothi
. Visit to the temple dedicated to Bhagandeshwara (Lord Shiva). After visiting Talacauveri and Bhagamandala, return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Coorg Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing of Coorg. Visit Dubare Elephant Camp
- a forest camp on the banks of the River Kaveri where bathing and feeding the elephants are done by trained Naturalists. You can also enjoy river rafting, trekking and fishing at Dubare. Then proceed to Bylukuppe Tibettian Settlement
(Golden Temple), largest Tibetan settlement holds a several monasteries of all major Vajrayana (Indo-Tibetan Buddhist) lineages. Then drive to Kaveri Nisargadhama
, a wonderful picnic spot situated on the banks of River Kaveri at Kushalanagar. Return to Madikeri and visit to Abbey Falls
, one of the picturesque waterfalls of Karnataka situated amidst beautiful coffee estate with a hanging bridge for its beautiful view. Then visit to holy Omkareshwara Temple
- a temple having both Islamic and Gothic style of architecture. Evening, visit to Raja Seat
- a seasonal garden of flowers and artificial fountains. You can view spectacular Sunset here with amazing valley view. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Coorg - South Coorg - Coorg
Morning after breakfast, drive to South Coorg
to visit Iruppu Waterfalls
- a beautiful tourist attraction and a gorgeous waterfall cascading along the Brahmagiri Mountain range in the Coorg district. Then proceed to Nagarhole National Park
also known as Rajiv Gandhi National Park. The National Park is one of India's premier Tiger Reserves and has rich forest cover, small streams, hills, valleys and waterfalls. The park has a healthy predator-prey ratio, with many tigers, Gaur, elephants, Indian leopards, and deer. On arrival at Nagarhole National Park proceed for Wildlife Jeep Safari
. Drive back to Coorg
and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 : Coorg - Mangalore
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Mangalore. On arrival at Mangalore, you will be dropped at a designated point in Mangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Coorg Hill Station Tour Package from Mangalore.