Coorg - Wayanad - Ooty - Munnar Tour Package from Mangalore (08N/09D)
Package Name: Coorg - Wayanad - Ooty - Munnar Tour Package from Mangalore
Duration: 08 Nights and 09 Days
Places covered: Coorg, Wayanad, Ooty, Coonoor and Munnar
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Mangalore - Coorg
Our representative will welcome you at Mangalore Airport or Railway Station and drive to Coorg
- the Scotland of India
nestled in the Western Ghats of Karnataka. On arrival at Coorg, check in to the hotel and then proceed for the sight-seeing at Talacauveri
- located in the picturesque location of Brahmagiri hills. Talacauvery is the origin of River Kaveri, a beautiful Talacauvery Temple built around it, and then visit to Bhagamandala
. Bhagamandala is famous for the confluence of the three sacred rivers Kaveri, Sujyothi
. Visit to the temple dedicated to Bhagandeshwara (Lord Shiva). After visiting Talacauveri and Bhagamandala, return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Coorg Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing of Coorg. Visit Dubare Elephant Camp
- a forest camp on the banks of the River Kaveri where bathing and feeding the elephants are done by trained Naturalists. You can also enjoy river rafting, trekking and fishing at Dubare. Then proceed to Bylukuppe Tibettian Settlement
(Golden Temple), largest Tibetan settlement holds a several monasteries of all major Vajrayana (Indo-Tibetan Buddhist) lineages. Then drive to Kaveri Nisargadhama
, a wonderful picnic spot situated on the banks of River Kaveri at Kushalanagar. Return to Madikeri and visit to Abbey Falls
, one of the picturesque waterfalls of Karnataka situated amidst beautiful coffee estate with a hanging bridge for its beautiful view. Then visit to holy Omkareshwara Temple
- a temple having both Islamic and Gothic style of architecture. Evening, visit to Raja Seat
- a seasonal garden of flowers and artificial fountains. You can view spectacular Sunset here with amazing valley view. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Coorg - Wayanad
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and the drive to Wayanad
- the green paradise is picturesque mountainous plateau in the Western Ghats. On arrival at Wayanad, proceed to visit Karlad Lake
, where you can enjoy the adventure activities like Pedal Boat, Zip Line, Paint Ball, etc., Then visit to Banasura Sagar Dam
, an important tourist destination the largest earthen dam in India and the second largest in Asia and an ideal starting point for hikes into the surrounding scenic mountains. Boating facility at Banasura Sagar dam will help you travel between small islands in speed boat. The you can visit to the Small Meenmutti Waterfalls
. Proceed to hotel, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 : Wayanad Sightseeing
After breakfast at 8 AM, full day sightseeing at Wayanad. Visit to Neelimala View Point
, where you can have dazzling view of the Meenmutty falls and valleys surrounding it (Off road Jeep hire on direct payment basis)
. Then proceed to visit Soochipara Waterfalls
, a thundering three-tiered waterfall. These falls capture nature at her best. This place is also famous for rock climbing. Pookot Lake
(Pookode Lake) - this perennial fresh water lake, nestled among wooded hills, is the only one of its kind in Kerala. Boating facilities and a fresh water aquarium are among the tourist. Then visit to Chain Tree
, a chain still hangs from a Banyan tree to mark the spot where a British Colonialist murdered an Adivasi tribesman. Then visit Lakkidi View Point
- the gateway to Wayanad, is situated 700m above the sea level, lofty peaks, gurgling streams and luxuriant forests. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Wayanad - Ooty
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and visit to Edakkal Caves
- consist of two caves located at a height of 1000m. The caves can be accessed only by a 1 km trekking trail from Edakkal. Then drive to Ooty
, - the Queen of Hill stations
nestled in the Nilgiri range and popularly known as Ooty, A Britisher Mr. John Sullivan discovered Ooty in 1821; the sheer grandeur of this romantic city is enough to drain anyone out. Enroute, visit 6th & 9th Mile
Shooting spots. On arrival at Ooty, check in to the hotel and relax for some time. Evening free for shopping and other activities. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 06 : Ooty Sightseeing
Morning, after breakfast, full day free for sightseeing at Ooty
. First of all visit Doddabetta
, a highest point in Ooty, then visit Botanical Gardens
which is spread around 55 acres and it is known for Lush green, well maintained lawns, rare trees species. Then visit Rose Garden
situated on the slopes of the Elk Hill, Ooty Lake
also called as ooty boat house. Ooty Lake is an artificially constructed lake with picturesque natural surroundings Evening return to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07 : Ooty - Coonoor - Munnar
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Coonoor
. Coonoor is known for its tea estates in the surrounding Nilgiri hills. On arrival at Coonoor, visit Sim's Park
a sprawling public garden with plants like rhododendrons, roses and eucalyptus trees. Then visit the Tea Gardens
at Coonoor. Then drive to Munnar
, the most sought after tourist destination in South India with sprawling tea plantations, exotic lush greenery and craggy peaks, picture-book towns, winding lanes and holiday facilities makes Munnar a perfect holiday destination. On the way, enjoy the beautiful tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometres, lush green hills. On arrival at Munnar, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 08 : Munnar Sightseeing
After Breakfast at hotel, you will be free for full day sightseeing at Munnar
. Vist Echo Point
- scenic spot on a reservoir featuring an echo phenomenon, then proceed to visit Mattupetty Dam
- a beautiful sightseeing spot where you can enjoy the greenish valleys and feel the fabulous climate around, Tea museum
(Monday Holiday), Photo Shooting Point
- popular destination ideal spot for taking photos behind woods and streams, Eravikulam National Park
- home of the endangered Nilgiri Tahr. Evening, return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 09 : Munnar - Kochi / Coimbatore
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Kochi / Coimbatore. On arrival at Kochi / Coimbatore, you will be dropped at a designated point in Kochi / Coimbatore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Coorg - Wayanad - Ooty - Munnar Tour Package from Mangalore.