Mangalore - Sakleshpur Tour Package (03N/04D)
Package Name: Mangalore - Sakleshpur Tour Package
Duration: 03 Nights and 04 Days
Places covered: Mangalore and Sakleshpur
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Mangalore
Our representative will welcome you at Mangalore
Airport or Railway station. Mangalore is a port city and scenic place dotted with coconut palms, hills and streams, and is known for its temples and beaches. On arrival at Mangalore, you will be transferred to the hotel, check in to the hotel. After fresh-up proceed to visit St. Aloysius Chapel
- built in the year 1899-1900 by Father Joseph Willy known for wonderful series of paintings of the artist Antony Moshaini of Italy. Then visit Bejai Museum
the only museum and well known as a treasury of many ancient artifacts, then visit Sulthan Battery
, a watchtower built in 1784 by Tipu Sultan to watch the entry of warships into the Gurpur River. Then visit Tannirbavi Beach
- one of the best beaches of Mangalore. The soft sands of the beach and breezy winds of Arabian Sea offer memorable experience. Visit to Kudroli Sri Gokarnanatha Kshetra
- one of the beautiful temples of Mangalore and Beautiful view of temple filled with lights and decorative everywhere around the temple is bliss to watch! Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Mangalore - Sakleshpur
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Sakleshpur
, a beautiful hill station town and gateway to the untouched land of Western Ghats with many peaks and surrounded by the slopes covered by Coffee, Tea, Spice Plantation, Green Forest and Scenery. On arrival at Sakleshpur, check in to the resort. Freshen up, then have the sumptuous lunch and relax for some time. After a relaxed tea/coffee, free for activities in the resort. Evening, campfire and dinner in the resort and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 03 : Sakleshpur Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the half day sightseeing at Sakleshpur, visit beautiful Bisle Ghat view point
- a view point to get the breathtaking and enchanting views of three mountain ranges including Kumara Parvatha, Pushpagiri and Dodda Betta. The highlight of Bisle Ghat view point offers an unforgettable time for nature lovers in Sakleshpur as it has a valley, with Giri River separating the beauty point and these mountain ranges. Then drive back to the resort and after lunch, hire a jeep (on direct payment basis) and visit Mookana Mane Abbi Falls
- located in nature amid the forest. The water falls from about 35 - 40 feet height it gives an immense pleasure to the eyes of the individuals to watch the nature's glory here. Then proceed to visit Kaginahare view point
- wrapped in the lofty peaks which are look like touching blue sky. This amazing beauty attracts plenty of people. Return to the resort and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 04 : Sakleshpur - Mangalore
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Mangalore. On arrival at Mangalore, you will be dropped at a designated point in Mangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Mangalore - Sakleshpur Tour Package.